KAQ347F gas ball valve is a valve used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to rotate 90 degrees and a small turning torque to close tightly. It is most suitable as a switch or a shut-off valve. The ball valve has the advantages of compact structure, reliable sealing, simple structure, convenient maintenance, not easy to be eroded by the medium (because the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often in a closed state), and easy operation and maintenance. The applicable medium of this product is natural gas, etc. It is mainly used to cut off or connect the pipeline.
- Body Material: WCB(more details please check the follow drawing)
- Surface material: Carbon steel: epoxy resin
- Applicable medium: gas
- Diameter: DN40-500mm
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6-25MPa
- Design temperature:-29ºC~ +121ºC
- Connection type: flange
- Design Standard: GB/T12237-2007
Purpose and Performance Specifications
KMO's ball valve is suitable for all kinds of pressure, temperature and medium of medium and small diameter pipelines. It controls the opening and closing device of connecting or cutting off the pipeline medium, and presses the ball on the valve seat of the outlet end by the medium pressure. The pressure and diameter used are limited.
Operation Principle and Structure Description
- The ball valve channel is smooth, which is convenient for cleaning pipeline and conveying medium.
- The gasket is made of PTFE (Teflon), it has good lubricity and elasticity. Besides, it has a small friction with the sphere, which make it has a long service life.
- Rotating the 90° to open and the close the valve, which is convenient and quick.
- The fluid resistance of the ball valve is small. When it open fully, the cross-sectional area of the ball channel, valve body channel and connecting pipe are equal and connect in a straight line. The medium flowing through the ball valve is equivalent to flowing through a straight pipe. The fluid resistance of the ball valve is the smallest among various valves.
- The driving modes include manual, worm gear drive, pneumatic and electric (explosion-proof), which can realize remote automatic control, which can meet the user's needs for various working conditions.
Features of Product Structure
- Easy to operate: The ball is supported by the upper and lower bearings, reducing friction and eliminating the excessive torque caused by the huge sealing load formed by the inlet pressure pushing the ball and the sealing seat. Even under the highest operating pressure can achieve smaller torque.
- Good sealing performance: a spring is provided at the tail end of the metal valve seat to ensure sufficient pretension. When the sealing surface wears out during use, the valve continues to ensure good sealing performance under the action of the spring.
- Drainage pipeline: Sewage holes can be set at the top and the bottom of the valve body, which can exam if the valve is leakage or not.
- The ball valve has been tested for various performances such as strength, sealing, and switching according to the "valve inspection and test" standard before leaving the factory, so as to meet the requirements of the standard, and remove the oil and debris inside and outside the valve cavity. Both ends are sealed with caps.
- Before installation, the user should check carefully whether the content of the nameplate is in accordance with the conditions of use. It is not allow to install and use the valve with over-pressure or over-temperature.
- Before installation, KMO recommends that the caps at both ends of the inlet and outlet should be removed, and check carefully whether there is dirt adhering in the valve cavity. At the same time, checking whether the bolts, nuts and packing glands of the connection parts of the valve are loose. If they are loose, they should be tightened.
- Connecting the ball valve to the pipeline should be according to the designed connection method. After fixing, the valve should not withstand large tensile, compression, bending and twisting stresses to avoid damage to the valve.
- The transmission mode of the ball valve includes manual, worm gear transmission, pneumatic, electric, hydraulic and other driving methods. Wrench (or handle) is used for manual operation. Pneumatic, electric, hydraulic, etc. are installed corresponding drive devices above the ball valve. Please refer to the drive device manual for specific matters.
- The wrench (handle) can be turned 90° to open and close the ball valve. Turn the valve stem clockwise to close the valve and turn counterclockwise to open the valve.
- The ball valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and outdoor storage is not allowed. Channels at both ends are blocked with heads to prevent debris from entering.
- During storage, the ball valve should be fully open to protect the ball sealing surface and the valve seat sealing surface.
- If the ball valve is in a status of long-term storage, it should be regularly checked to remove the dirt in the inner cavity and grease the processing surface.
- If the ball valve is installed in the pipeline, it should be checked regularly to make sure everything is normal. If there is any problem, you need to repair it immediately.
- When the ball valve used is disassembled and reassembled, KMO reminds that it must be inspected and tested in strict accordance with the relevant national standards and issued with a certificate before it can be used again.
- When there is medium pressure in the ball valve, it is not allow to replace or add packing, and it is strictly forbidden to disassemble any parts on the valve and loosen any strong parts, otherwise it may cause an accident.
- The storage, use, maintenance and troubleshooting of valves shall be recorded in detail.
- It is not allow to weld, maintain or replace parts under the state of valve under pressure.
Product Process Flow
Model Making Method
KAQ347F GAS BALL VALVE
Performance Specifications and Technical Parameters
Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?
A: We are manufacture and our factory is in in Oubei Town, Yongjia County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
Q: What is your products' MOQ?
Q: Can you provide the sample for free?
A: Yes, we can provide the sample for free, but you need bear the delivery cost.
Q: If products have some quality problem, how would you deal with?
A: We will responsible for all the quality problems.
Q: If the product can be customized?
A: Yes, just let me know if you have any requirements, like applicable medium and size, etc.