The KRYG1B4F strainer is an indispensable device in the pipe system that conveys gas and other media. It is generally installed at the inlet of gas equipment to remove the impurities in natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas and other media, protecting the valves, flow meters and pressure control devices, and so on. KMO's strainer has advantages of advanced structure, low resistance and convenient sewage discharging. The applicable media includes liquefied gas and natural gas. According to user needs, the filter element is made of stainless steel with good firmness and durability. The meshes of the filter screen can be set according to user needs, generally select-able between 80~700 meshes. The connection ways include flange and screw. The strainer can be optionally equipped with a differential pressure gauge, which can remind the user when it needs to clean.
- Body Material: aluminum alloy(more details please check the follow drawing)
- Applicable medium: gas
- Diameter: DN15-150mm
- Nominal Pressure: 0.6MPa
- Design temperature:-15ºC~ +60ºC
- Connection type: flange
- Filter meshes: 50 meshes or customer requirements
- Design Standard: GB/T36051-2018
- Structure&Length Standard: GB/T36051-2018
- Flange Standard: GB /JB / HG / DIN
Features of Product
The product has some features such as small body shape, high filtration accuracy, good filtration effect, low cost, short drainage time, and easy to install and maintain. For small models, it only takes 5-10 minutes to install.
Notes for Use
- Keep the filter cavity clean before installation to prevent impurities from entering and affecting the use effect.
- When the strainer is tested for hydraulic strength, the intake valve should be closed firstly. After the test is completed, use 0.6MPA air pressure to conduct airtightness test on the strainer, differential pressure gauge and pressure guide tube. After the pressure is stabilized, opening the two intake valves slowly at the same time to avoid damage to the differential pressure gauge caused by excessive unilateral pressure
- According to the working conditions on site, it is recommended to periodically drain and clean the filter.
- KMO reminds the user that it is necessary to clean the filter element when the differential pressure gauge shows that the difference of the inlet and outlet pressure reaches 0.03MPA (or specified by the user). The cleaning step is that: ①cutting of the inlet and outlet valves of the filter to ensure that there is no pressure and medium in the inner cavity; ②taking out the detachable filter element and using a brush to gently remove impurities; ③reloading. If the cleanliness of the filter element still cannot meet the demand after cleaning, it is recommended to replace with a new filter element.
- After each cleaning, you need to re-test to ensure the tightness of the product, and replace the air in the filter with nitrogen.
- Closing the intake valve before venting, after the pressure is stable then slowly open the two intake valves at the same time , to avoid damage to the differential pressure gauge caused by excessive unilateral pressure.
Product Process Flow
Model Making Method
KRYG1B4F-6L Gas Y Strainer
Main Technical Parameters
Filtering Precision Parameter Table
Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?
A: We are manufacture and our factory is in in Oubei Town, Yongjia County, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
Q: What is your products' MOQ?
Q: Can you provide the sample for free?
A: Yes, we can provide the sample for free, but you need bear the delivery cost.
Q: If products have some quality problem, how would you deal with?
A: We will responsible for all the quality problems.
Q:Can we print our logo on your products?
A: Yes, just let me know if you need.